In Partnership with
2016 Vision Source / North Shore HIPAA Compliance Webinar Series
North Shore Computer, the Eye Care Industry IT leader, has scheduled a series of live, high-quality, and educational HIPAA compliance webinars for Vision Source Members only. Led by eye care industry HIPAA experts, North Shore’s webinars enable Vision Source doctors and staff to conveniently learn about 2016 HIPAA compliance requirements.
Each webinar, a free benefit for Vision Source practices, includes action-oriented, measurable, and learning-focused objectives that will help Vision Source members avoid becoming victim to Meaningful Use and Government-led audits.
North Shore’s combination of industry expertise and knowledge promises to focus on a simplistic approach to HIPAA compliancy for all sizes of Vision Source practices.
- Understanding the HIPAA Privacy and Security Rules.
- Office of Civil Rights 2016 HIPAA Audit Program.
- How to comply with Meaningful Use’s Protecting Electronic Health Information Core Measure.
- How to easily implement a sustainable HIPAA compliance program for your practice.
- Question and Answer Session.